Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WINNERS of the "follow my blog" contest

WINNERS for the "Follow My Blog Contest"
August 14th - 21st, 2011
First I want to thank EVERYONE who registered to follow my blog. I really appreciate it.
I had my son pick 3 numbers between 1 - 69 (as that's how many followers I had by the end of August 21st) He picked numbers
23, 36 & 59
I opened up the list of my followers and whoever corresponded with those numbers on my listing were one of the winners.
The winners are
#23 - Becca
# 36 - Desley
#59 - Pat
I have sent you all a message via your blogger profile. If you could each go to either Digi Fox's Studio or Sunflower Scraps Boutique and pick out 1 of MY kits (LHD Scraps) that you would like and email me your choice at ladyhawwk@ladyhawwkdesigns.com and I will send you your kit.
Again THANK YOU to everyone and congratulations to the winners :)

No comments:

Post a Comment