Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TAG Showoffs - By Crazy Carita!!

I have been SO fortunate to have Carita play with a few of my kits and producing these INCREDIBLE tags. I have to show them off!!

Carita THANK you SO much!

Please visit Carita's Blog and see the AMAZING creations she has and a ton of "extra's" as well for you to snag up.

******************

Written By Carita
"Today i played with the beautiful art of Caron Vinson.
The kit i used is an artist bundle kit by LHD Scraps,
which can be found from CDO also."
 


******************************

This next tag was done using the awesome Tube Pack Scrap Kit Bundle Pack I did for Sherri Baldy. Again you can visit Carita's blog to snag up all the extra's with this.



This next tag was done using the awesome artwork of Rachel Anderson and Carita used my Simply Purple Scrap kit which can be found at CDO. Again you can visit Carita's blog to snag up all the extra's with this.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment