Saturday, September 29, 2012

IT'S CONTEST TIME!!!!!


It’s CONTEST Time!

It is my 1 year anniversary at CDO (all my kits are on sale 20% off until Sunday September 30th) and to celebrate I am going to run a contest.  I love to see the awesome creations made using my kits so I’d love for you all to show them to me AND if you do, your name will be entered into a contest. 

Here are the rules for the contest.
1.  Your result has to be a NEW creation not a previously done tag/timeline banner etc.
2.   Use any of my scrap kits in your finished tag (has to be one of my kits)
      You can find all of my kits at CDO here
      OR you can use any of the freebie’s I’ve done for our awesome CDO Designers Blog here
3.   Email me your tag etc to cdocontest@ladyhawwkdesigns.com
4.      The contest closes at midnight Sunday September 30th!!

Now for the PRIZES!!

I will number the entries as they come into my email and the total numbers entered will be thrown into a hat and 3 numbers will be drawn;

1st Prize –* 1 Artist/Scrap Kit Bundle package of your choice (Ladyhawwk Designs Bundles)
* 2Stand Alone Kits of your choice  (Ladyhawwk Designs)
2nd Prize -* 1 Artist/Scrap Kit Bundle of your choice (Ladyhawwk Designs)
·        1 Stand Alone Kit of your choice
3rd Prize - * 1 Stand Alone Kit of your choice

Remember all entries must be in by midnight Sunday September 30th, EMAILED to me at cdocontest@ladyhawwkdesigns.com and you must use any of my kits or freebies from the blog.  Feel free to post your results here to for us all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment